[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I watched some dumb video on YouTube to get a hands free orgasm. In the vid a lady describes a sexual situation then theres like beats in a background and you're supposed to breathe along to it and apparently it gets you an orgasm. NOW in my case all it gave me was an anxiety attack (turns out that tingling wasn't anything erotic). I did this several more times,then at work whenever I saw a hot girl in yoga pants, and it resulted in me getting an anxiety attack. But then my anxiety started getting triggered anytime I was horny. I somehow pavlovian conditioned myself. Now after a year of fighting with it, I wake up with heart palpitations everyday against my will that my body cannot stop. I literally have tried everything to get wlthis go away.
>>
>>31136387
Hypnosis isn’t even real the way most people think it is. You can’t be mind controlled into doing anything you don’t want to do or would cause you harm (God knows many people have tried to figure out how to do that to people, they all failed because it’s impossible). Why the fuck are you having anxiety over this? I genuinely don’t understand what you’re freaking out about
>>
>>31136522
No you're not understanding. I don't have any anxiety. I somehow tricked myself into feelong anxiety symptoms ebery time I'm horny because of that video. I started seeing triggers and then my body reacts quicker than my mind can keep up.
>>
>>31136593
Like every time I see a girl I get the anxiety symptoms and then I feel like throwing up after like freaking clockwork orange.
>>
>>31136593
>>31136602
I literally don’t know what to tell you. You need a psychiatrist
>>
>>31136387
What the fuck did you watch, some demonically possessed tape?
You probably need a psychologist or someone else who'd know what to do in this situation.
>>
>>31136782
Be careful with those HFO erotic hypnosis videos anon
>>
>>31136810
I have no idea what that is and am very happy about that fact. I do have a hippy friend who told me to be careful with YouTube guided meditations because some videos include "subliminals". I have no idea what the fuck he was talking about either but I don't watch YouTube meditation videos so I'm good.
>>
>>31136387
do you get dreams along side the wake up?
>>
>>31136834
Sometimes, but I usually just wake up with anxiety.
>>
>>31136853
have you considered it was just the anxiety but i'm not a psychologist
>>
>>31136864
Maybe, ive had anxious thoughts before like getting anxiety when reading cia documents on pol. But with this, I can't seem to find any triggers besides being horny.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.