[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FB_IMG_1711823418608.jpg (67 KB, 720x821)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
I've been with my gf for around a year and a half. I love her dearly, but 5 months in I cheated on her. What makes it bad is that I cheated on her with 2 guys and a girl, what makes it the worst is the girl was a ftm (female wanting to be a male). And my gf saw us hanging out together, and even once, had a incident where my gf cried because I went and took the ride with my hook up for weed. So not only have I killed the relationship, I desecrated the corpse. Shell never forgive me if I tell her. She's a sweet, caring, loving, strong, funny, amazing person. I love her, so much. She's my everything...but, also, she's a big financial crutch. She's always been there for me to help pay rent, buy me groceries, buy me a phone, drive me places, love me. If I tell her now, I fuck myself. I fucked myself by cheating, but id immediately fuck myself if I tell her. Rides to work, half off rent, woman love, food, etc. So now I'm stuck. I can't tell her, but it's eating me alive inside. She loves me so much. She trust me so much. Telling her would ruin her. At work now, always panicking and depressed about this. Just trying to enjoy the moments I have with her now. Hoping she might forgive me, knowing she will never be the same. What would y'all do, what do y'all think. Ok I'm a piece of shit. But it's to late now. Making me think of kms.
>>
>>31135852
Youre already a piece of shit who is using her, you don't actually feel bad lmao
>>
r u a woman?
>>
>>31135852
Chads don't need advice. Now fuck off.
>>
>>31135852
Its 2024. But i mean just look at it as cheating. Dont do it again and make it up to her at least. Dinner, cooking for her, being romantic etc.
>>
>>31135852
>serial fuckups
>weed
See, you didn't merely make a mistake. Your problem is systemic and you thoroughly deserve the hell that you are now in. The good news is that you aren't an actual psychopath (who would have no remorse) so the way forward is to clean up your life from top to bottom.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.